We offer three simple ways to add The Henssler Equity Fund to your portfolio:
- The Fund can be purchased through Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., or Fidelity Investments.
- Call 1-800-936-FUND
- Download and print forms from this website and mail in with your contributions.
Please review The Fund reports at the bottom of this page for important information about The Fund including the prospectus.
These fund applications and reports are designed to work with Adobe Acrobat. If you do not have Acrobat, download the free Acrobat Reader now. Review the form section below to see which is right for your situation. Click on the link to download that particular form. These forms can either be printed out and completed manually or filled in online and printed.
Downloadable Fund Application Forms
- Regular Account Application (125 K)
- Entity Account Application (105 K)
- Roth IRA Application (444 K)
- IRA Application (447 K)
- IRA Distribution Form (170 K)
- IRA Transfer/Rollover Form (98 K)
- Change of Registration Form (120 K)
- Change of Registration Guidelines (72 K)
- Designation/Change of IRA Beneficiary Form (95 K)
- Transfer on Death Designation (83 K)
- Coverdell Education Savings Account Application (490 K)
- Coverdell Education Savings Account Distribution Form (131 K)
- Coverdell Education Savings Account Transfer of Assets Form (129 K)
- Cost Basis Election Form (129 K)
After the form is downloaded, print, complete and mail it to:
The Henssler Funds, Inc.
P.O. Box 8796
Denver, CO 80201
For more information, call 1-800-936-FUND
XBRL Files: eXtensible Business Reporting Language
The XBRL files above can only be read with special viewer software. Additional information on the XBRL language and a free version of the viewer software is available on the SEC’s website at xbrl.sec.gov. Please note that the XBRL file does not include all of the information contained in the Prospectus. To access the full text of the Prospectus, click on the link for the Prospectus in the list above.
An investor should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of The Fund carefully before investing. To obtain a prospectus containing this and other information, please call 1-800-936-FUND or view Fund reports above. Shares of The Fund are distributed by ALPS Distributors, Inc.
The Fund can be purchased through Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., or Fidelity Investments or Call 1.800.936.FUND.
ALPS Distributors, Inc., distributor of The Henssler Equity Fund, is not affiliated with Charles Schwab & Co. Inc., or Fidelity Investments.