Cost Segregation

If you own a residential rental or commercial building, you may be eligible for substantial tax breaks for depreciating your property through a cost segregation analysis. For more information on how different types of buildings are depreciated and what items may qualify for accelerated depreciation methods, read this C.P.A. Insight.